Τετάρτη 12 Ιουνίου 2013

Θάλασσα είναι ό,τι δεν τελειώνει.

up there -- there is a sea
up there -- there is a sea
up there -- there is a sea
the sea's the possibility
There is no land but the land


(up there is just a sea of possibilities)
There is no sea but the sea
(up there is a wall of possibilities)
There is no keeper but the key
(up there there are several walls of possibilities)
Except for one who seizes possibilities
one who seizes possibilities
(up there)         -
I seize the first possibility
is the sea around me

I was standing there 
with my legs spread like a sailor
(in a sea of possibilities) 
I felt his hand on my knee

Αγάπη είναι ό,τι δεν έγινε.

[φράσεις από το μυθιστορημα Ζ του Β.Βασιλικού 
και στιχοι από το τραγούδι Land της Patti Smith]

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου